Lee County Criminal Defense Lawyers
We’ve Successfully Handled Thousands of Cases
When facing criminal charges of any kind, you need a skilled legal advocate on your side who knows what it takes to get your charges dropped or reduced. Many individuals make the mistake of not fighting their charges, trying to defend themselves, or hiring an inexperienced law firm to represent them. Any of these three options are not likely to produce the ideal results you are looking for.
At Aiken & O’Halloran, our Fort Myers criminal defense attorneys bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to every case we take on. Not only do we have 50 years of combined experience, but we also have a former prosecutor and a former federal agent on our team. This has enabled us to provide strategic defense plans to thousands of satisfied clients.
If you have been charged with a crime, there is no need to search anywhere else for skilled representation. Call (239) 603-6777 now so that we can begin formulating a strong defense on your behalf.
Areas of Practice
From traffic offenses to violent crimes, whether in the adult courts or the juvenile court system, our criminal defense firm is equipped to adequately defend against your charges. No matter how serious your charges, we are passionately committed to protecting your rights and helping you get your freedom back.
How You Can Benefit with Us on Your Side
The goal of hiring a criminal defense firm is to get someone who can help you protect your rights, create a compelling case, and support you legally. The firm should also ensure that you understand the legal process and keep you informed about what is taking place every step of the way. At Aiken & O’Halloran, you get all this and much more.
The advantages of working with our legal team include:
- We have studied to understand all aspects of criminal law and court procedures applicable to your case
- We are equipped with the knowledge and resources to examine all the facts and evidence in your case and provide the right legal representation
- We know the prosecutors and judges whom you will be encountering during your trial
- We take immediate action for our clients to minimize the negative impact of their charges and increase their chances of success
- We take care of gathering relevant evidence, finding key witnesses, cross-examining witnesses, and preparing all the necessary documentation
- We strengthen clients’ cases by finding experts who can testify on our clients’ behalf or show the invalidity of the prosecution's expert testimonies
- We offer sound legal advice that can help you avoid saying or doing things that could harm your case
- We can help you cope with the range of emotions that you may be experiencing during this challenging time
Contact (239) 603-6777 Today
Our Fort Myers criminal defense lawyers at Aiken & O’Halloran are ready to start taking the necessary steps to protect your rights and freedom. Reach out to us today to schedule your free consultation to discuss what we can do for your particular situation.
Contact us now to learn more about how we can fight for you.