Fort Myers Criminal Defense Lawyers Fighting For You
When facing criminal charges of any kind, you need a skilled legal advocate on your side who knows what it takes to get your charges dropped or reduced. Many individuals make the mistake of not fighting their charges, trying to defend themselves, or hiring an inexperienced law firm to represent them. Don’t make those mistakes. Contact the criminal defense team at Aiken & O’Halloran today.
Our Fort Myers criminal defense attorneys bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to every case we take on. Not only do we have 50 years of combined experience; we also have a former prosecutor and a former federal agent on our team. This experience on both sides of criminal cases has enabled us to develop strong and effective defense strategies for thousands of satisfied clients.
For a free initial consultation, call us in Fort Myers at 239-666-6035 or complete our contact form. The sooner we can get involved in your case, the sooner we can start fighting for you.
We Have Helped Thousands Of Clients Facing All Types Of Criminal Charges
From traffic offenses to violent crimes, whether in the adult courts or the juvenile court system, our criminal defense firm is equipped to defend against the charges you are facing. We are committed to protecting your rights and freedom, and we encourage you to contact us today if you have been charged with or are being investigated for any of the following:
- Drug crimes
- Violent crimes, including assault and battery
- Sexual offenses
- White collar crimes
- Theft, including embezzlement
- Probation violations
- Gun crimes
- Fraud allegations
- Computer crimes
- Juvenile crimes
- IRS crimes
- Drunk driving
- College student crimes
- Resisting arrest
How You Can Benefit With Us On Your Side
The goal of hiring a criminal defense attorney is to have someone on your side, fighting to protect your rights and developing a compelling case in your defense. Your attorney should also keep you updated with what is happening with your case, as well as ensure that you understand the legal process. At Aiken & O’Halloran, you get all this and much more.
The advantages of working with our legal team include:
- We understand all aspects of criminal law and court procedures applicable every type of criminal case.
- We have the knowledge and resources to examine all the facts and evidence in your case, and provide the appropriate legal representation.
- We are know the prosecutors and judges who will be involved in your case, and the prosecutors and judges know and respect us.
- We take immediate action for our clients to minimize the negative impact of their charges and increase their chances of success.
- We handle all aspects of your case, including gathering all relevant evidence, finding any key witnesses, cross-examining witnesses, and preparing all the necessary documentation for your defense.
- We strengthen our clients’ cases by finding experts who can testify on our clients’ behalf or show the invalidity of the prosecution’s expert testimonies.
- We offer sound legal advice that can help you avoid saying or doing things that could harm your case.
- We can help you cope with the range of emotions that you may be experiencing during this challenging time.
Contact Aiken & O’Halloran Today
Our Fort Myers criminal defense lawyers are ready to start taking the necessary steps to protect your rights and freedom. For a free initial consultation, please call us at 239-666-6035 or complete our contact form. We represent clients facing serious criminal charges throughout the Fort Myers area.